The Parenting Place offers a wide range of parent education and support programs to meet the individual needs of families with children ages birth – 17. We provide parents with a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere in which to learn new parenting skills, interact with other parents, and discover community resources, including child care options.
- Play groups
- Group parent education classes
- Workshops at the center and at work sites
- Individual family visits
- Parent support groups
- Parenting information by telephone or e-mail
- Assistance and training to become a regulated child care provider
- Help finding quality child care
- Birth to 3 service coordination
- Parenting resources and toy lending library
- Hmong parenting and child care programs
- Work, family, and employer support program
For more information on the services The Parenting Place has to offer, explore our web site and discover all the great programs and services we have available!